Monday, April 17, 2017

                                    School Break Days 
during the week i really didnt do anything i just baby sat my sisters while my mom was at work and did chores the basic things. i watched a little bit of t.v. i was watching 13 reasons why and friends. both pretty good shows. but on the weekend i went to tijuana anmd from there i went to rosarito to the beach and it was really fun i bought some candy it was delicious but the water from the beach was freezing cold. and after that i went to my aunts house in loma toba and it was super fun cause i was using the motor cycle. after that the next day in the afternoon i went home it was 4 hours in the car. i got a head ache. but after i went home and my mom ordered pizza and it was delicious and we bought a cake cause it was my dads birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment