Wednesday, June 7, 2017

                 
Class Evaluation 
This class is actually my favorite class it’s so cool. I love it it’s so fun because I love doing computer work it’s awesome. And it’s always giving goo life lessons and things that can help up be better people in life. I don't think this class needs really any much of improvement it’s already really good as it is. It teaches so many interesting stuff and things that can help you out later in your life. And as well I think that our journal is really help full because it helps us have our future planned and we can use it as a guide. The highlight of this class for me is when we would always do our life planning because I love going over through my life goals. I feel like I really didn't do my best cause I know I can do way better. Because this class an easy class to pass and it’s so much fun. So well I would try to go over my life planning journal at least every day 5 minutes. But sometimes I would forget or I was busy doing something, but I would always try to do it every day.  I AM A 100% COMMITTED PERSON! I’m always choosing the right there is no day where I’m not.
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment